CCI Rentals Inc. is the developer of the unique HDD Roller system. We are focused on staying ahead of the industry, constantly innovating and adapting to the needs of our clients. With over 30 years experience in the pipeline industry, CCI’s team has the experience and ingenuity that many companies have come to trust.
CCI’s unique HDD Roller system revolutionized river and road crossings. Instead of running multiple sidebooms and carrying the drag section, the HDD Roller system allows you to simply pull it through.
HDD Roller advantages:
- safer – more control and fewer men needed
- cost effective – fewer workers and machines
- minimizes complications
- facilitates a smaller environmental footprint
- works well with insulated pipe
- pipe can we welded while on the rollers
Furthermore, instead of coordinating multiple machines, the drag section can be pulled quickly and simply, reducing the chance of losing the bore.
- 12 Foot Zodiac with Trailer and 330hp Jet Drive
- Two-way Radio
- 12 Foot Zodiac Stand-by Rate
- Turbidity Monitor (Model #355IRT)
- Standard Turbidity Kits (Includes: Safety Harnesses, Life Jackets Life line with safety float, Safety
- Blankets, Batteries, Clamps, Flashlights, First Aid Kits, Fencing Pliers, Side Cutters, Ice Augers)
- Bore Materials Testing Kit
- Remote Sending Equipment (Turbidity) Unit
- Satellite Internet Communication
- Quads (if required)
- Office Trailer
- Light Towers
Transportation Delivery – Please call for more details.
2012 – August 13 – Corporation Name Change
What is the HDD Roller system?
The HDD Roller system is a simple solution for moving drag sections. Instead of coordinating multiple sidebooms, HDD Rollers cradle the drag section to allow it to be safely and gently pulled into position with maximum control.
Are HDD Rollers safe?
HDD Rollers are designed by professional engineers and built by certified fabricators to ensure the highest level of quality.
Why should I use HDD Rollers?
- Safety! HDD Rollers are much safer that coordinating multiple machines to handle the drag section
- Cost savings are substantial by reducing the number of machines and personnel.
- Time savings! Set pipe once through construction of your drag section; when the drag section is completed, you are ready to execute the pull without handling the section again; with the added benefit of reducing the chance of losing the bore.
- This reduction of necessary machinery, manpower and time, facilitates minimizing the environmental footprint!
Can I use insulated pipe on these rollers?
Absolutely, the rollers will not damage the insulation.
Can we use the rollers during the welding stage?
Yes, you will find that placing and handling the pipe only once before pulling the drag section has many benefits.
9-214 Grande Blvd. W.
(403) 932-0560 Phone
(403) 932-0570 Fax